By means of this document this website kingsberproperty.com and its owner SALLY KINGSTON informs you of its policy on the collection and processing of cookies, in compliance with the provisions of Article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce.
DEFINITION AND TYPES OF COOKIES
Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your Computer/Smartphone/Tablet when accessing certain web pages with the purpose of storing information and retrieving the information already stored.
- Types of cookies depending on the entity that manages them:
- Own cookies: these are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
- Types of cookies according to their purpose:
- Technical cookies: are those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, including those that the editor uses to allow the management and operation of the website and enable its functions and services, such as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, make the buying process of an order, manage payment, control fraud linked to the security of the service, make the application for registration or participation in an event, count visits for the purposes of billing licenses for the software with which the service works (website, platform or application), use security elements during browsing, store content for the broadcasting of videos or sound, enable dynamic content (for example, animation of loading text or images) or share content through social networks. Also belonging to this category, due to their technical nature, are those cookies that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, as another element of design or “layout” of the service offered to the user, the editor has included on a website, application or platform based on criteria such as the edited content, without collecting information from users for other purposes, such as personalising that advertising content or other content.
- Preference or personalisation cookies: these are cookies that allow information to be remembered so that the user can access the service with certain characteristics that can differentiate their experience from that of other users, such as, for example, the language, the number of results to be shown when the user performs a search, the appearance or content of the service depending on the type of browser through which the user accesses the service or the region from which they access the service, etc.
- Analysis or measurement cookies: these are cookies that allow the party responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of users of the websites to which they are linked, including the quantification of the impact of advertisements. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data of the users of the service.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: these are cookies that store information on the behaviour of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows a specific profile to be developed in order to display advertising based on this.
- Types of cookies according to the length of time they remain activated:
- Session cookies: these are designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website. They are usually used to store information that only needs to be kept for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (for example, a list of products purchased) and disappear at the end of the session.
- Persistent cookies: these are cookies in which the data remain stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the party responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
It should be noted that it is only compulsory to inform about analytical cookies and those of behavioural advertising , so it will not be necessary to inform about technical cookies or personalisation cookies. They are, for example, exempted from this duty to inform:
- User input” cookies
- Authentication or user identification cookies (session only)
- User security cookies
- Media player session cookies.
- Session cookies for load balancing.
- User interface customisation cookies.
- Certain plug-in cookies to exchange social content, provided that it is the users who have chosen to keep the session open
As for the cookies used by SALLY KINGSTON , they are not for analysis or behavioural advertising, so no information about them is necessary. However, we would like to point out that cookies are used to select the language in which the user views the WEBSITE: pll_language.
With regard to third-party cookies, the SALLY KINGSTON website may use third-party services which, on behalf of SALLY KINGSTON, compile information for statistical purposes, for the use of the Site by the user and for the provision of other services related to the activity of the Website and other Internet services.
INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO DISABLE COOKIES.
Except in the case of cookies defined as technical or operational and therefore considered necessary for the correct functioning and display of the website, you can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.
Most web browsers offer the possibility of allowing, blocking or deleting cookies installed on your computer.
Below, you can access the settings of the most common web browsers to accept, install or disable cookies using the following links:
- Setting cookies in Google Chrome
- Setting cookies in Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Setting cookies in Mozilla Firefox
- Setting cookies in Safari (Apple)
DATE 18 SEPTEMBER 2023